Citizen Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Elko Police Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency, please call 911
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Elko City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- If you are reporting property theft, you are NOT reporting a vehicle or firearm stolen?
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted," showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If you have photos or videos concerning your report, contact our records staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to download your files.
- Filing a false police report is a crime NRS 207.280.
THEFT OF A MOTOR VEHICLE OR FIREARM CAN NOT BE REPORTED USING ONLINE REPORTING. THESE ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED TO A POLICE OFFICER.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Elko Police Department to file your report.