- WATER RESTRICTIONS!! JUNE 15 THRU SEPTEMBER 15 The City of Elko Water Department would like to remind Elko residents that from June 15th through September 15th of each summer outdoor water conservation practices are mandatory within the City of Elko. Click the "read more"
- $2.1 million pledge from Pennington Foundation
- Ruby Radio Shopping Survey
- ELKO BROADBAND SURVEY Particiapte in a suvey in an effort to bring higher quality/faster broadband to the Elko area. Click the "read more"
- SWIMMING POOL LIFEGUARDING CLASSES! Click the "read more"
- NEW SUMMER RECREATION ACTIVITY GUIDE Check out the SUMMER Recreation Activity Guide! Click the "read more"
ELKO'S ARTS AND CULTURE ADVISORY COUNCIL HAS A WEBPAGE!
Check out the webpage for Elko's Arts and Culture Advisory Council.Click the "read more"
- ONLINE FILING OF POLICE REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE You can now file a police report utilizing the Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Click the "read more"
- CHECK OUT COMMUNITY EVENTS IN ELKO Click the "read more"
Receive Important Community Information!
Receive community information instantly from NIXLE!Click the "read more"